Friday, April 13, 2012

The blog is done

Fauna just e-mailed me that the blog is done! 
It looks amazing.
Although I haven't received my signature because she said she's redoing both of ours
Me and her both agree the old new signature she has is kinda like a blur.
Fauna makes all the photos on the blog and she'd like it if you guys don't take photos off it.
As you can see I lost my membership, and the header actually has 2 faunas since she deiced to get the blog running and open again and had to make two! I don't blame her, but the purple one is supposed to be me, haha!
We both LOVE purple but two different colors are better. 
COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BLOG ;)

~bunnyears715 

5 comments:

  1. IT LOOKS AMAZING I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You have such a cool blog!
    Keep up the good work!

    ~Bellanatalie102.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! it's so cool! It's epic, amazing, fantastic, wonderful, awesome, and I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe i love aj o3o

    ReplyDelete

Please read the rules to blog before posting your comment. No rude comments will be allowed, but it would be nice to send some feedback, on the other paw, if you DO post a rude comment -- let's just say they will be set to approval (hopefully not worse than approval)
So go send feedback, just no negativity please! :)