Tuesday, August 28, 2012

we're back!

Hey guys, it's me!
I'm here to post about how the authors can now post once again! 
Also, Fauna has uploaded this update on the blog, but it has a cool looking error.
I think it's pretty awesome, I'm not just saying that because I'm the one out of the layout, haha. 
Fauna is the one with the worn, and Infinity is the one with the blue, so obviously, I'm last.
She's also added the newest pages!
Chat room, F.A.Q and our twitter has been added to the list of pages.

Please, we're going back to school and we're going to be pretty busy, sorry!

2 comments:

Please read the rules to blog before posting your comment. No rude comments will be allowed, but it would be nice to send some feedback, on the other paw, if you DO post a rude comment -- let's just say they will be set to approval (hopefully not worse than approval)
So go send feedback, just no negativity please! :)